Tuesday 10 April 2018

Lucky Trumble


I need more plants in my life! Sun pic is from The Book of Fortunes.

Outfit of the Day:
Knitted beanie - hippie shop in Toronto
Elephant hoodie - boathouse
Denim skirt - thrifted
Flower docs are super old
Earrings - ebay


I heart my new faux glasses from forever21 and my cactus drinking jar from walmart..


This got me sooo super-excited when i found it in winners..first off, its an elephant..looove it!!! i haven't decided yet if i will use it to store my kitchen utensils or plant something in it..

yummy Japanese candy..the rock candies were soo delish!!

The Planets and their Meanings..i'm definitely the moon but i'm partial jupiter! which happens to be my fav. planet in the solar system!

Images from The Book of Fortunes by Lilian Verner-Bonds

Jobs I would pursue in another lifetime (or it were possible or I had more time):

 - paleonthologist (searching for dino fossils)
 - botanist (plant scientist)
 - owner of a thrift shop
 - professional ghost hunter
 - psychic spiritualist
 - owner of a rollerskating arena (1970s style)
 - club DJ (spinning old skool)
 - fashion designer for avant-garde 1960s/70s clothing
 - bringing back Tower Records & owning the shop
 - sub-drummer for Pink Floyd
 - owning my own F1 team
 - indie film director
 - art gallery curator
 - cartoonist
 - judge on Iron Chef or Baking Championships
 - outdoor festival organizer

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.