Thursday 23 May 2019

Boho Home Decor Haul

Thrifting for home décor/outdoor décor was thrilling yesterday! I found a pyramid stone shaped candle holder with stand..i'm not sure yet if i'll use it for a plant or candle, Indian bell shaped earrings which I've been searching for a long while..i was super excited to find these!!! Circle of Friends candle holder, these were popular in the 90s? A pretty stone dish to hold jewelry in, a wool daisy pin, wooden cross and amber stone pendants which I've made into chokers, an African style jar, and a creamer from the 1970s - Sadler made in England! Watched my fav. film "Go Ask Alice" and I heart the song Dear Mr. Fantasy a lot! It's a groovy film to watch for 70s hippie fashion and I also own the book..I haven't read it in a while..still have a hard time to believe that it is fictitious! Oh and the paisley hippie dress is Lucky Brand.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.