Friday 17 July 2020

Shein Haul + Try On


I got my Shein order yesterday and was super thrilled with everything!!! I wasn't expecting much considering how cheap the stuff was, but I was pleasantly surprised!! I got the order all the way from China. This is a pretty good company..reminds me of the retro things I used to purchase at Forever21 or Urban Planet.  The materials are pretty good quality, its not bad really!! I got 2 pairs of earrings..big daisy ones and the square ones..very 1960s!! Retro hair stuff..love the 70s style hair combs!! Then I got a psychedelic mushroom t-shirt, the iron-on is very retro 70s!! 1960s flower power mini skirt, California Dreamin' t-shirt dress (love the color of it a lot!!), daisy print polyester shirt, and rainbow striped bellbottoms..these ones are my most favorite of the bunch!!!!

2 comments:

  1. your amie Sam stopped by to say a big hello!! sorry sweetie, haven't had time to check out your trully terrific page!! anyhow yeah cute retro style as always..i might steal that skirt! love ya!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey Sam!! too bad we can't go thrifting like we used to yet! haha..nope, skirts mine! love ya too my groovy bbf!!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.