Friday 24 January 2020

Sunflower Girl Daydreamer


Strange weather has prompted me to place a sunflower on my a hippie floppy hat I recently thrifted at Goodwill..been wanting a big hat like this for a while, its way too big for my head so I had to glue black felt inside of the rim, and its okay now. It sucks that most hats don't fit me..anyone else have that problem? I love the way the sunlight hits my Mandala rug wall hanging a lot! Its been raining all day today and by the time I got home from art class, my shoes were totally soaked..ugh! I also had tomato soup for dinner..not a fan of tomato soup coz it burns my stomach but there was no other soups in the kitchen cabinet so I had to settle for that..i was so cold that I needed soup to warm me up. I will be watching a hippie movie later..haven't decided between "Taking Woodstock" or "Festival Express".

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.